How to Go Paperless with Investor360°®
Instead of having statements mailed to you, you can set up your preferences in Investor360°® to have your statements sent directly to your e-mail.
To change your preferences to go paperless:
- Log in to your Investor360°® account.
- Select Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Within the settings window, scroll down until you get to the section labeled “Paperless Preferences”
- Select “E-deliver selected documents and notifications”
- Enter who you would like the statements e-delivered to and their e-mail address.
- Select which statements you would like e-delivered.
- Click “Save”
- Read and Accept the User Agreement. Click “Save”
- You will see a notification saying your settings have been saved, click “OK”
- You are now paperless!
To view your paperless preferences, click the Statements & Confirms tab. Right below the tabs towards the right, you will see “View Paperless Preferences.” Click, and you will find your account numbers, the person and e-mail address receiving the documents, and which documents are set up for e-delivery. Once you are set up for paperless, you will no longer receive the paper copy in the mail.
- The paperless preferences feature is available only on accounts owned by the Investor360°® ID User.
- The “E-mail me when statements arrive” check box will be available only for Investor360°® IDs that have PPS statements enabled by your advisor